心情の幻境

ܤ ♪ 喜•怒•哀•乐 ♫ ܤ
轻闭双眼, 打开心扉, 豁然开朗, 洋溢着一股不知名的激动… 忘了坎坷; 忘了困苦; 忘了泪水;
这是我の栖息之地;专属于我の空间…
Feel better...Think better...Act Better

♪ Disclaimer ♫

我的blog不会有诗情画意的词句...
我的blog不会有深奥的英文词句...
这里是我的废话区...

This is my blog. Please respect it because it's not yours.
If you don't like my blog, You can just close it.

最近还蛮喜欢一首歌...
不过是首旧歌...
~嘻嘻~


歌名: Just Once
原唱: James Ingram

Just Once - James Ingram

I did my best
but I guess my best wasn't good enough
cause here we are back where we were before
seems nothing ever changes
we are back to being strangers
wondering if we ought to stay
or head on out the door

just once
can we figure out what we keep doing wrong
why we never last for very long
what are we doin' wrong
just once
can we find a way to finally make it right
to make the magic last for more than just one night
if we could just get to it
I know we could break through it


I gave my all
but I think my all may have been too much
cause lord knows weve not getting anywhere
seems we've always blowing
whatever we got going
And it seems at times with all we've got
We haven't got a prayer

just once
can we figure out what we keep doing wrong
why the good times never last for long
what are we goin' wrong
just once
can we find a way to finally make it right
to make the magic last for more than just one night
if I know we could break through it
we could just get to it
Just once


I want to understand
why it always comes back to goodbye
why ~
can't we give ourselves a hand
and admit to one and another
we are no good without each other
take the best and make it better
find a way to stay together

just once
can we find a way to finally make it right
make the magic last for more than just one night
if I know we could break through it
we could just get to it
Just once

we can get to it

Just once

~End~





0 夜の留言:

Nuffnang Ads

DEAR ALL, Please help to click here^^ Thanks a lot^^

♪ About Me ♫

Photobucket
My photo
i'm jz a normal girl... sometimes active sometimes quiet... but don't be so quick to judge me... coz u only see wat i choose to show now...

♪ 来过必留下痕迹 ♫

♪ Talkie Talkie ♫


ShoutMix chat widget

♪ comments ♫